Easy Home Made Chicken Wings
Easy Chicken Wings Method
Traditionally chicken wings can be found as a starter on pub and bistro menus. You can use them as a starter or snack at home, but they also make for a great meal too!
What you’ll need:
- Chicken Wings / Chicken Nibbles, or if you are super hungry why not go the whole drumstick?!
- Your favourite Chicken Rub
- Your favourite Wing Sauce or Glaze
- Meat Thermometer
- 2x large bowls
- An Oven, Air Fryer, BBQ or Smoker
- Throw all chicken into a large bowl
- Coat liberally with Chicken Rub
- Place in pre heated Oven, Air Fryer, BBQ or Smoker and cook until internal temp reaches a minimum of 75degrees. (85 degrees is definitely better and safer).
Oven – 180 degrees celsius for approx. 25 mins
Air Fryer – 180 degrees celsius and check after 18mins
BBQ – Same as oven and if you don’t have a temp gauge on your bbq use your thermometer.
Smoker – 120 degrees Celsius for 2hrs then finish off over heat to crisp.
- Place all cooked chicken into a clean bowl and slather on your favourite sauce or glaze and swish around the bowl to coat evenly.
- Now serve! Restaurant quality sticky chicken wings at home.
Hot Tip: get yourself some ranch or blue cheese dressing as a dipping sauce and serve with sliced carrot and celery sticks for that traditional feel. Or do like us and get your mash and veg on if you want a full meal.
For inspo - check out our You Tube video here